We are hiring
JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Location : Pune
Experience: We are looking to hire passionate Java techies who will be comfortable learning and working on Java and any open source frameworks & technologies. S/he should be a 100% hands-on person on technology skills and interested in solving complex analytics use cases. Candidates with prior experience of having worked in typical R&D environment and/or product based companies with dynamic work environment will be have an additional edge. We currently work on some of the latest technologies like Cassandra, Hadoop, Apache Solr and Lucene, and even though prior knowledge of these skills is not mandatory at all for selection, you would be expected to learn new skills on the job. Selected candidates will also get an opportunity to work on innovative technical solutions as new and challenging business use cases keep emerging. Must have skills:
- Very strong coding skills on Core Java (1.5 and above)
- Should be able to analyze and code complex algorithms/logic
- Should have hands on knowledge of working on Java Multithreading programs
- Should have expertise in Java Collection framework
- Must have good exposure on Struts/JSP services/Jquery/Ajax, Json-based UI rendering
- Good working knowledge on Java script/Jquery framework
- Should have used HTML5/CSS5/Node.js/D3 framework in atleast one of the projects earlier
- Hands on latest technologies like Cassandra, Solr, Hadoop would be an advantage
- Knowledge on Graph structures would be desirable
- Knowledge of client programming concepts and different frameworks
Location : Pune
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical product engineering and development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Creates and executes product engineering and development plans and revises as appropriate to
- At least 3-4 years of prior experience with Software Product Engineering company
- Have to be passionate about product development and engineering and have strong previous technical leadership experience
- Excellent positive attitude and communication
- Experience in product engineering and development troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams like engineering, marketing, quality and implementations
- Understand product features, uses cases, work flows, requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Knowledge of handling complexities in Java, Cassandra, Graph Databases, Solr, Lucene preferred.
- Should be able to hands-on develop and test production level code.
About Company: Mezzure is a young company over four years old, well-funded and based out of San Francisco and Pune. It is founded by IIT alumni who are some of the best Data minds in Silicon Valley with a history of over 6 successful Technology companies as entrepreneurs. The founders between them have a combined almost 200 years of Technology innovation experience and have built companies from start to exit. Mezzure is a Technology platform as a result of extensive R&D in the area of Data Normalization and Search based Analytics. It is an extremely futuristic innovative technology emerging to be a winner against traditional methods of data and analytics. Mezzure is growing its Product engineering team in Pune and is looking at engineers who can innovate, learn, take on challenges and do things they have not done before. Mezzure promises that its success will be shared with all its team who will be part of its story. So if you are looking for a good challenge in the long term, a highly technology driven environment, a highly motivated and driven team to join, do connect with us.